Faith 💥 Prayer 💥 Believe 💥
* complete trust or confidence in someone or something.�synonyms:�trust · belief · confidence
* strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
Often we take whatever comes. We roll with the events of life like a leaf falling in the wind. We need to understand that as children of God there has been authority given to us when we walk in harmony with our Father God. Authority to change things around us.
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
How can I step into that authority? How can I change things around me?
1. First you have to be walking in harmony or in agreement with God and His Son Jesus. That means you have submitted your life to the Lord by receiving the gift of salvation.
2. Pray with faith believing. Bring the situations before the Father in prayer in the name of Jesus. There is “authority” in the name of Jesus. You can pray in any other name and you will not see results! Even demons Trimble at the name of Jesus! So for example say you are having a ton of problems hitting you. You can, in your authority with the Father through His Son Jesus say “ In the name of Jesus I rebuke this attack! I command peace to come into this situation! In the name of Jesus!” Then watch the problems come to a stop. You can stand and even yell “in the name of Belinda, or in your name” but you will not get any results through any other name!
3. Now believe, have “FAITH” that the authority you have stepped into will work. Matthew 21:22 (NASB) And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive.” Don’t just let Satan walk all over you! Take what is yours! Defend your turf! We serve the most powerful God of all Gods! So walk in the authority given to the children of the Kingdom! Affect the world you live in by praying and believing! Luke 10:19 (NASB)Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you.
- Pastor Belinda 🌷