Position yourself for the Kingdom
As we move forward on our walk with the Father there are things to check your spirit for.
1. Have I asked the Father for forgiveness for any and all sins? We never want to try to step forward into God’s glory with out addressing any sin issues. It is simple because of Jesus who shed His blood you can ask the Father to forgive and to cover you.
2. Do I have unforgiveness in my heart. An unforgiving heart will not only keep you from enjoying the Kingdom in its fullness, it will also destroy you. It opens doors to demonic habitation. Evil spirits will attach to that unforgiveness and it can turn physical. Rid yourself of this before trying to pursue God’s glory.
3. Now ask God to reveal himself to you. Ask Him to teach you. To guide you. And to bring you into His perfect will for your life.
4. Ask the Father to fill you with His Holy Spirit. To me being filled with the Holy Spirit is like turbo charge on an engine. Praying in tongues gives you a secure connection to communicate with the Father.
5. God’s plan for you is success. Success in the Kingdom and success in your everyday life. If we will remove our own doubt and inability to walk in the spirit on a daily basis we can open a door to being victorious in life and Kingdom!
- Pastor Belinda 🌷