Shelia Hart Artt
THERE'S A WHOLE LOT OF SHAKING GOING ON!
THERES A WHOLE LOT OF SHAKING GOING ON!
- Fresh Bread - 01.29.20
‼️Breaking News➖A 7.7 Mag. earthquake hit (Jamaica to Miami) in the northern Caribbean on Tues. Jan.28.2020‼️
Even as Holy Spirit brought this topic to my mind, I heard to news reporting a earthquake in an "unusual" place - between Jamaica and Miami. This picture shows folks being evacuated from a downtown business tower in Miami because of the "shaking of the earth" in that city! It truly is happening NOW!
The “shaking” of God is not all bad! No! He is definitely refining and redefining us – as we are shaken to our very core. Expect it! Receive it! And be “changed” by what God is doing in your life right now!
Do you see what we’ve got? AN UNSHAKABLE KINGDOM ... and do you see how thankful we must be? Not only thankful, but brimming over with worship, deeply reverent before God! For God Himself is a consuming Fire!” (Heb.12:28-29)
Colossians.1:21-23 “Remain under the influence of what your faith knows to be true about you, firmly consolidated in the foundation of your belief so that nothing can distract you from the expectation of the Gospel; a hope that is consistent with what you have heard.”
1) It’s time to shake off everything that’s not God. “Whoever does not receive you, nor heed your words, as you go out of that house or that city, shake the dust off your feet. (Matt.10:14)
2) It’s a time to see what you are made of (God already knows). “When a flood occurred, the torrent burst against that house and could not shake it, because it had been well built.” (Luke.6:48)
3) It may seem that all Hell has broken loose. “It will seem like all hell has broken loose—sun, moon, stars, earth, sea, in an uproar and everyone all over the world in a panic, the wind knocked out of them by the threat of doom, the powers-that-be quaking.
�“And then—then!—they’ll see the Son of Man welcomed in grand style—a glorious welcome! When all this starts to happen, up on your feet. Stand tall with your heads high. Help is on the way!” (Luke.21:21-28 MSG)
4) There is no place exempt from His shaking. “…Now, Lord, take note of their threats, and grant that Your bond-servants may speak Your word with all confidence, while You extend Your hand to heal, and signs and wonders take place through the name of Your holy servant Jesus.” And when they had prayed, the place where they had gathered together (to pray) was shaken, and they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak the word of God with boldness.” (Acts.4:29-31)
5) Good will come out of the shaking. “Suddenly there came a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison house were shaken; and immediately all the doors were opened and everyone’s chains were unfastened.” (Act.16:26)
6) I will not be shaken. Whether it be good or what does not seem so good – I will not be shaken! Because I know that my God is working all things together for good in my life – and He will be glorified in everything! (Rom.8:28).
�“I saw the Lord always in my presence; For He is at my right hand, so that I will not be shaken.” (Acts.2:25)
7) Don’t let anyone (or anything) shake you up. “Now, friends, read these next words carefully. Slow down and don’t go jumping to conclusions regarding the day when our Master, Jesus Christ, will come back and we assemble to welcome him. “Don’t let anyone shake you up or get you excited over some breathless report or rumored letter from me that the day of the Master’s arrival has come and gone. Don’t fall for any line like that.” (2Thes.2:1-2)
8) You have come to Jesus and cannot be shaken by Old Covenant Law.
“Unlike your ancestors, you didn’t come to Mount Sinai—all that volcanic blaze and earthshaking rumble—to hear God speak. The earsplitting words and soul-shaking message terrified them and they begged him to stop … Even Moses was terrified.�
“You’ve come to Jesus, who presents us with a new covenant, a fresh charter from God. He is the Mediator of this covenant. The murder of Jesus, unlike Abel’s—a homicide that cried out for vengeance—became a proclamation of grace.
“His voice that time shook the earth to its foundations; this time—he’s told us this quite plainly—he’ll also rock the heavens: “One last shaking, from top to bottom, stem to stern.” The phrase “one last shaking” means a thorough housecleaning, getting rid of all the historical and religious junk so that the unshakable essentials stand clear and uncluttered.
“Do you see what we’ve got? An unshakable kingdom! And do you see how thankful we must be? Not only thankful, but brimming with worship, deeply reverent before God. For God is not an indifferent bystander. He’s actively cleaning house, torching all that needs to burn, and he won’t quit until it’s all cleansed. God himself is Fire!” (Hebrews.12:18-29 MSG)
9) Expect it: There will be an overtaking (and shaking) by His abundant provision in these days. “Give, and it will be given to you. They will pour into your lap a good measure—pressed down, shaken together, and running over. For by your standard of measure it will be measured to you in return.” (Luke.6:38)
10) Finally – Not only will the things of earth be shaken – but the powers of the heavens will also be shaken! “… the powers of the heavens will also be shaken.” (Matt.24:29)
Your Assignment – in these days – as you withstand the “Shaking” and live in expectation of His Glorious Kingdom in the Earth:
(1) “I have chosen you, and ordained you, that you should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain” (John.15:16)
(2) “For this reason I left you (here), that you would set in order what remains.” (Titus.1:5) ~ Shelia Hart Artt
MIAMI - January 28.2020 — A powerful magnitude 7.7 earthquake struck 86 miles northwest of Jamaica on Tuesday afternoon, sending seismic energy that could be felt throughout the northern Caribbean and as far as coastal Florida.