where Do we go From here❓
WHERE DO WE GO FROM HERE?
-Daily Word - June.08.2019 - Pastor Sheliah
These are notes from a message that I delivered in April of 2015 – But as I read back over it – I realize how we are certainly moving in this direction and now 4-years later we can see God completing His purpose in us today! (June.08.2019)
So would you consider – once again:
(1) “Surely the Lord God does nothing unless He reveals His secret counsel To His servants the prophets.” -Amos.3:7
(2) “The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” -Rev.19:10
(3) “Do not neglect the spiritual gift you received through the prophecy spoken over you.” -1Tim.4:14
(4) “Prophecy is for a sign, not to unbelievers but to those who believe.” -1Cor.14:22
(5) Ephesians 4 – It is our intent to operate in the 5-Fold ministry …and to equip the “saints” for the work of the ministry/ to build up the Body of Christ. (Not just this “Church”)
🔹”Sometimes you don’t feel the weight of something you’ve been carrying until you feel the weight of its release.”🔹-Quote
WHERE ARE WE GOING?
We now KNOW we are NOT “Church as usual” – Not just for the sake of being “different” but because we have a Mandate to Be Distinctly What God Has Called Us to BE!!
◦ We are a “Trumpet” Sounding the Word of God throughout this region.
◦ God is aligning us for Worship & Prophetic release – The Practice of His Presence is our motivation and breaks the “religious spirit” over this region!
◦ He is establishing us as a Kingdom Fellowship – in every area – Calling forth leaders to take the initiative and move forward with His purpose.
◦ He is Providing all we need to accommodate what He is doing! (Agree with us in prayer for the sale of property & provision for all He is directing as we impact this region , our nation and the nations!)
“We are mutually enriched in every possible sense of the word and inseparably joined to one another in an undivided heart, without any hidden agenda. And together we, the conduit of your gifts, will set the stage for a joyous grace celebration to God!” (2Corinthian.9:11 MB)
The opportunities He has set before us are amazing,
OUR HEARTS ARE SET ON YOU. Oh God! We’re following the steps You have laid before us & “another’s voice we cannot hear”‼️
“I pray with great faith for you, because I’m fully convinced that the One who began this glorious work in you will faithfully continue the process of maturing you and will put his finishing touches to it until the unveiling of our Lord Jesus Christ.” ➖Phil.1:6 TPT
~Shelia Hart Artt